jueves, 22 de marzo de 2007

En este país, en el que la comida, por lo general, es tan sana, es más fácil encontrar una tienda de donuts (estilo la de los Simpsons) que un supermecado, y va en serio...
En la imagen, una de Dallas...

I am thinking it's a sign

that the freckles in our eyes are mirror images

and when we kiss they're perfectly aligned

And I have to speculate

that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes

like puzzle pieces from the clay

True, it may seem like a stretch,

but its thoughts like this that catch my troubled head when you're away

when I am missing you to death

When you are out there on the road

for several weeks of shows

and when you scan the radio, I hope this song will guide you home

They will see us waving from such great heights,

'come down now,'

they'll say

But everything looks perfect from far away,

'come down now,'

but we'll stay...

b.s.o. The Postal Service - Such Great Heights

No hay comentarios: